Saturday, February 23, 2008

winds satellite





video

Add Video to QuickList






Tatu - Satellite


Tatu - Satellite







at night You pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite. Your singing satellite You say a prayer You say a prayer You're a


A New Fan video I made with all new tatu clips!My love is like footsteps in the snow, baby,I follow you everywhere you go, baby.The pain as light has come to wake youBut you will never realizeThat I inspire the dreams that guide you baby.I follow the winds that bring the cold, baby,I light a fire in your soul, baby.The lightest touch of feathers fallingMy love may be invisibleBut I inspire the dreams that guide you, babyYou're a half a world awayBut in my mind I whisper every single word you say.And before you sleep at nightYou pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.Your singing satelliteYou say a prayerYou say a prayerYou're a half a world awayBut in my mind I whisper every single word you say.And before you sleep at nightYou pray to me, your lucky star, your singing satellite.I follow the winds that bring the cold, baby,I light a fire in your soul, baby.The lightest touch of feathers fallingMy love may be invisibleBut I inspire the dreams that guide you, babyYou're a half a world awayBut in my mind I whisper every single word you say.And before you sleep at nightYou

Hot winds satellite video from Dailymotion Video


winds satellite


No comments: